Cornea Fellows Education Summit
stays virtual in 2021!
655 Beach Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
Format and Ground Rules
• This year's summit will be in a "reverse classroom" format.
• Speakers will pre-record their talks in PowerPoint or Keynote.
• Please do not exceed your assigned times or it will quickly become too
much content for the fellows to watch. We want to hit the important
highlights and leave them wanting a little more! They will have an
opportunity to ask questions later.
• Fellows will have 2 weeks to watch the prerecorded talks prior to each live
faculty Q&A session.
• Talks will be uploaded to the teaching site 2 weeks prior to the live
• Each fellow is required to submit one question [FOR EACH HOUR OF LIVE
SESSION] prior to the live session. They may also submit additional questions
during the live session via the chat functionality in Zoom.
• We will have a live session discussing each pre-recorded session.